Congrats to the winners!
Q4 2013 iPad winners:
- Tyon Robinson, Baton Rouge, LA
- Christine M. Clark, Topeka, KS
- Jean Teter, Columbus, IN
- Kumkarran Doorbijai, St. Louis Park, MN
- Bob Decker, Cyprus, CA
Q1 2014 iPad winners:
- Isaac Gluck, Brooklyn, NY
- Arnold M. Gale, Stephens City, VA
- Annette L. Cuttler, De Moines, IA
- Iris Gandara, Bakersfield, CA
- Brian L. Kwasigroch, Monee, IL
Q2 2014 iPad winners:
- Gary Briggs, Syracuse, NY
- Byron Montague, Memphis, TN
- Julie Sandoval, Woodland Hills, CA
- Robbie King, Nashville, TN
- Tammy S. Mitchell, Winston-Salem, NC
Q3 2014 iPad winners:
- Keith Cole, Harvest, AL
- Joseph Labetti, Patterson, NY
- Tomasz Poznanski, Rego Park, NY
- Ali Anderson, Inglewood, CA
- Monique Perry, Battle Creek, MI
Q4 2014 iPad winners:
- Sharon King, Port Charlotte, FL
- Daniel Christmas, Deer Lodge, MT
- Robyne Lorek, Huddleston, VA
- Elaine Cavanaugh, Rising Fawn, GA
- Sandy Hill, Colorado Springs, CO
Q1 2015 iPad winners:
- Nicole Archer, Los Angeles, CA
- Steve Barr, Morris, IL
- Christy Gonzalez, Orlando, FL
- Jamie Weyker, Attleboro, MA
- Freda Johnson, Mount Airy, NC
Q2 2015 iPad winners:
- Lawrence Steinberg, Fresno, CA
- Jay DiMatteo, Kearny, NJ
- Jennifer Champagne, Fayetteville, AR
- Jack Stout, Greer, SC
- Bill Oursler, Hinesville, GA
Q3 2015 iPad Winners
- Theresea Win, Santa Clara, CA
- Tarek Elbayoum, Shrewsbury, MA
- Katrina Wilson, Colonial Heights, VA
- Pamela Mainwright, Havana, FL
- Leonard Morley, Portland, OR
Q4 2015 iPad Winners
- Andrew Cole, Iowa City, IA
- Kelly Lowry, Ventura, CA
- Joannie Palmer, Marietta, GA
- Donna M Cleveland, Austin, TX
- Nathan Strauss, Santa Monica, CA
Q1 2016 iPad Winners
- Guido Gollner, Oxnard, CA
- Joseph Bramlett, Los Angeles, CA
- Gary Hansford, Clayton, DE
- Alexander Mendez, Little Falls, NJ
- Darlene Robinson, Elyria, OH
Q2 2016 iPad Winners
- Kimberly Austin, Abion, MI
- Sherry Helman, Dallas, PA
- John L. Roberts, Roselle, NJ
- Kathy Barbata, San Dimas, CA
- Ralph Imhof, Hudson, FL
Q3 2016 iPad Winners
- David Gershod, Roselle, NJ
- Kenneth Bailey, Baltimore, MD
- Jason Dull, Boswell, PA
- Loretta Jefferson, Baltimore, MD
- Carol Sliwa, San Diego, CA
From January 1, 2017, to December 31, 2017, Winning the Property War Education will be giving away twenty (20) iPads to registered attendees of Winning the Property War events!
Rules and Regulations
General: No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Some restrictions apply. One qualifier per household. You need not be present at the drawing to win.
The sweepstakes: From January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017, Winning the Property War Education will be promoting a One-of-Twenty iPad Giveaway as detailed below.
Eligibility: In order to participate, you must be 18 years of age or older and a US or Canadian citizen. Only one entry per household allowed. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months in one calendar year.
How to enter: (i) Register to attend a free Winning the Property War preview event between January 1, 2016, and December 31, 2016, (ii) attend a Winning the Property War event prior to December 31, 2017, to receive your One-of-Twenty iPad Giveway voucher, and (iii) mail the voucher into Winning the Property War Education prior to December 31, 2017. The address to send entry vouchers is: Winning the Property War, 2750 East Cottonwood Parkway, Suite 200, Cottonwood Heights UT 84121.
How to win: Twenty iPads will be given out over the giveway period. This will be done by a drawing at the end of each quarter, with five iPads being given away during each quarter. Winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted from all qualified entries.
All entries must be received on or before each drawing date. Prize winners will be notified by phone, email and/or mail and must meet all eligibility requirements. Prize winners will also be posted on this site.
By entering, each contestant agrees to be bound by the rules. Renovation Revenue and its promotional agents are not responsible for illegible, lost, delayed or misdirected mail or incomplete entries.
Prizes: Twenty individual winners will receive an Apple 16GB iPad with Wi-Fi.
The prizes are non-transferable. There may be no cash or other substitutions of prizes by winner. Winners must sign an Release Form (“the Form”) that: a) authorizes Winning the Property War Education to use the winners’ names, likenesses, photographs, voices and biographical data for any purpose, in any media, unless prohibited by law; and b) releases, indemnifies and holds harmless Winning the Property War Education, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and successor companies, and its respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives, advertising agencies and promotional sponsors (collectively the “Release”) from and against any and all harm, expense, liability or injury that may be sustained relating to or arising from participation in the Giveaway or acceptance or use of the prize.
Prizes will not be released until Winning the Property War Education receives all required documents. Failure of prize winners to return the Forms within sixty (60) days will result in automatic forfeiture of any prizes.
Unforeseen Events: Winning the Property War Education reserves the right to change this Giveaway at its sole discretion at any time that it becomes aware of any circumstances or occurrence which would materially affect the Giveaway’s security or fairness. Winning the Property War Education reserves the right to announce any Giveaway rules changes via email, in print or online. Winning the Property War Education is not responsible for the inability of the winner to accept the prize for any reason.
List of Winners: Prize winners will be posted on this site.
Void Where Prohibited: The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Winning the Property War Education, in its sole discretion, has the final judgment on all matters related to the Giveaway, including the right to make changes to these rules or to discontinue, suspend or extend the contest without prior notice.
Sponsor: The sponsor of this Giveaway is Winning the Property War Education, 2750 East Cottonwood Parkway, Suite 200, Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121.